Chimney Product Sales & Installations
A-1 Chimney Specialist has been inspecting, sweeping, repairing and installing chimneys in the Tullahoma and Winchester, Tennessee area since 2000, and whether you need your annual chimney inspection done or a whole new chimney installed, we’d love to help.
If you’re in the market for a new chimney product — from a chimney cap to a new, pre-fabricated fireplace — we offer a wide selection, and our Chimney Safety Institute of America-certified technicians can properly, safely, and professionally install them.
Some Of The Chimney Products We Offer
- Wood Stoves & Inserts – If you have an existing stove that needs updating, or want to add a wood stove to your indoor or outdoor space, we can suggest an array of great products. Inserts can be installed in place of your current appliance and they earn high marks for heating efficiency. Wood stoves are available in a range of styles and materials and can add warmth, beauty and value to any space.
- Gas Logs & Inserts – More and more homeowners are switching to gas because of its clean burn, efficiency, and ease of use. Are you ready to eliminate the mess and work and just start enjoying the benefits of a radiant, roaring fire? We sell and install the most efficient and realistic direct vent inserts and gas log sets, so you can enjoy all the beauty and warmth of a fire in your fireplace, without lifting a finger.
- Prefabricated Chimneys and Fireplaces – Many new fireplace installations these days involve prefabricated fireplaces and these bring a lot of benefits: they come in a lot of different materials and looks and are made to be safely and efficiently installed in just about any space.
- Chimney Caps – One of the simplest preventative measures a homeowner can take with their chimney is to make sure a proper, functioning chimney cap is installed. A-1 Chimney Specialist offers a wide array of chimney caps to match the look of your home and our CSIA-certified technicians can properly and efficiently install yours.
- Chimney Dampers – Dampers close off your flue when the chimney is not in use, helping keep water out of your home and temperate air in. A-1 Chimney Specialist can repair and replace both throat dampers and top-end dampers (the latter of which have been shown to significantly improve the heating and cooling efficiency of your home).
- Chimney Crowns – Chimney Crowns offer your chimney protection from the elements and often stand as a first line of defense against water and other damaging weather. Cracking or improperly installed crowns can often lead to leaks within the chimney.
- Bird Screens – Water isn’t the only chimney invader you’re trying to fend off — birds are known to nest in chimneys, and those nests can cause blockages and even fires. Bird screens can help urge feathered friends to look elsewhere for a home.
If you’re interested in installing new chimney products, we’d love to help you find what you’re looking for. Call A-1 Chimney Specialist to talk about what we offer or click here to schedule online.
We wear many hats here at A-1 Chimney Specialist, including those of the Dryer Vent Cleaning variety. Give us a call if your dryer vents need some attention!